Thursday, April 19, 2012

It's a Boy!


Wow, it has almost been a year since my last post. This has really got to quit happening! SOO much has happened since then. We moved to a condo in Cottonwood Heights and I love it! Had a nephew born in October, Mason, who is absolutely adorable.  Went to DisneyWorld with our friend Chris and Mckenzie in November. And the most exciting of all.... New Years day found out we were expecting. This by the way was NOT planned.. so yes I took about 5 tests because I didn't believe it but we couldn't be more thrilled!
I'm at 19 weeks now and time is FLYING. I wish I could slow it down just the tiniest bit.. there is so much to do before then. We found out last week that it's going to be a boy and we can't decide on the name yet.. we have 2 in mind, Ethan or Austin. We aren't 100% sure on one yet but luckily we have a few more months :) I am sure going to have fun during that time though, I have some great shopping ahead of me! I'm also going to start on some cute quilts.. can't wait to see how they turn out!
Tyler has been crazy busy with school, I honestly cannot wait for him to have his degree and be done with it all. I keep telling myself that good things come to those who wait and we will be able to really appreciate the things that we have knowing we worked so hard for it. It's quite frustrating to see those around us that are handed everything and just expect it.. The plan is for him to apply to the nursing program this December and start the following Fall. After that onward to a Bachelors, Masters then Doctorates. I know he can do it, he is SO smart. His goal is to be a Nurse Practitioner and I know he will be AMAZING.
I'm going to try and make it a goal to post at LEAST once a month.. with pictures. I honestly hate when people post without them and here I am with none! Guess I better go plug in my camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment